This is very common these days, when (recruiters hiring) after completion of the required and desired education qualification, people do not get the job and see their friends, colleagues doing a good job in top MNC’s then the question, normally strikes into the mind how everyone around you is getting a job but not only you. What extraordinary qualities they have.
Being a fresher, when you apply for freshers job opening and didn’t get placement in any organization, you feel disappointed. Many organizations on regular basis post a job offering on job offering site,
So instead of feeling disappointed and giving up, you must search for freshers jobs after 12th, freshers jobs after graduation, Freshers job in India, Freshers job openings. By subscribing on the job offering websites in India, You can come to know about the fresher job opening, list of job companies offering companies in India, whenever any company will post a job offering. You will get the notification and you can easily make yourself updated with latest freshers job opening in India.
The things to remember to get the job offer, to remove the negative thought in mind and to get the answer of the question that how everyone around you is getting the job, Follow the given below steps.
- Whenever you apply for any freshers job opening on any job offering website and you get the call for job offering process which includes assessment test, personality test or screening test for jobs. Prepare yourself properly and appear for the job offering process with confidence.
- Collect proper information about the organization, culture of the organization, guidelines etc. in detail, So that you can easily and confidently give revert of the questions asked by recruiters and hiring manager.
- The recruiters and hiring manager always notice things from many perspectives, so always make you 100% ready at all the points. From grooming to knowledge.
- Never get disappointed if you don’t get any job as per your qualification. Because under recruiters hiring process conducted by recruiting companies in India is not only depending only on the qualification of the candidates. But the recruiters and hiring managers to review the personality, educational background, knowledge, physical suitability, tolerance level and many more aspects.
- Always get in touch with different recruiting agencies in India and on routine basis check the job offering websites. There are many websites on which different recruiting agencies and recruiting companies post a job offering for different profiles for freshers under the category of freshers job opening, freshers job for graduate, freshers job for 12th.
- Always apply for the right job not for any job. Understand your strength and potential and then apply for a particular job offer posting.
- Maintain your confidence level and keep trying and keep appearing for the pre-assessment test for a job, the screening test for a job to check your performance level.
In India, there are many recruiting agencies and recruiting companies which post job offering for freshers in different web portal and all the recruiting agencies and companies having the different process of hiring job. By following and appearing for the different job posting you can easily get a job offer.
JobLana.com is one of India’s leading recruiting companies in Delhi. It is the best platform to provide you with your dream job according to your capability and performance. JobLana.com conducts the JL Test( Pre-assessment test for a job) under the process of hiring for a job. The recruiters hiring process followed by Joblana.com includes the JL Test and interview process. more about JobLana.
The JL Test is the test is the part of the recruiters hiring process for the job. The test covers the main 4 sections and each section carries 25 questions. The total time duration of the test is 120 mins to solve 100questions.
The main sections cover under private job test are
- Logical Reasoning
- English Proficiency
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Subject test for the particular domain
you can also view joblana JL Test Syllabus.
The test for a job interview is conducted by recruiters and the hiring manager to review the performance and abilities of the candidates. After the candidate qualifies the test Joblana.com which is one of the best-recruiting agencies in India, shortlist the candidates for face to face interview with recruiters and hiring manager of the particular company for which the candidate get eligible according to performance in JL Test.
The best thing with the recruiters hiring process of Joblana.com is that the candidate becomes stress-free after appearing and qualifying the test and easily make themselves ready and keep themselves stress-free for the further interview process. As the JL Test( screening test for interview) reduces the stress level and increase the motivation level in candidates by providing them with feedback on their performance.
So candidates, enroll yourself with us for JL Test and get placed in your dream company.